sexta-feira, 5 de março de 2010 às 19:09 |  




0

My Dick.. so large its achin'!
Yo' Dick.. served with eggs and bacon
My Dick..gets all girls suction!
Yo Dick..you lost the instructions
My Dick..has millions of fans!
Yo Dick..only knows your hands
My Dick.. is big as Avatar!
Yo Dick..on a shelf ina pickle jar
My Dick..has a 1000hp motor!
yo Dick..got recalled with Toyota

0

My Dick, is king of the jungle
Your Dick, jerked off by your uncle
My Dick, plays with all the babes
Your Dick, is filled with the AIDS
My Dick, errupts like a volcano
Your Dick, getting sucked by a tranny ho
My Dick, gets ladies lips
Your Dick, gets mens asshole bitch
My Dick, inside your mother
Your Dick, in your little brother
My Dick, long and thick
Your Dick, just a little prick

0



0


My Dick..Chillin like a Villain!
Yo Dick..Like to play little children
My Dick..Hard with the stiffness!
Yo Dick..filled with the syphilis
My Dick..dances like Michael Jackson!
Yo Dick..missin in action
A2theE2 (6 horas atrás) Exibir Ocultar
0


My dick, White Housing with president Obama
Your dick, Cave hiding with Osama
My dick, bigger then the Naval Fleet
Your dick, looks like midgets feet.
My dick, gets played with like tigers
Your dick, useless as flat tires
My dick, is transcontinental
Your dick, looks like its transgendered
Postado por 300 e Wolverine- Filmes Marcadores:

0 comentários:

Visit the Site
MARVEL and SPIDER-MAN: TM & 2007 Marvel Characters, Inc. Motion Picture © 2007 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2007 Sony Pictures Digital Inc. All rights reserved. blogger template by blog forum.